Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A color that means 1,000 memories

People say colors have meaning behind them, and I truly believe that.
Orange is a bright vibrant color. I belive orange is the color of happiness, when I think of orange I see hammocks, chachos, and adventures. Orange is an ambitious color with many adventures behind it.
Blue is the color of the sky, of beautiful mystery. Blue makes me think of that saying “The sky's the limit”. Makes me think of miles and miles of ocean water, of beautiful mysterious water.
Army Green means a lot to me. My brother is a Soldier. He proudly wears army green with bravery and pride. I love army green because my brother is army strong.
Nude is kind of a bland, yet meaningful color. Nude brings up a lot of memories, brings up my love for the beach, and makes me think of the poem Footprints in the sand, which was my Mom and Aunt Kaci’s favorite poem. Nude is calming and simple.

1 comment: