Monday, March 21, 2016

Long Lost Friend

I have met a friend very dear to me, and this is his significant object!

Dear Alyssa
  Hi, are you enjoying your weekend now? In the last letter I told you a lot of things about my journeys and in this letter I would like to tell you my favorite object as I mentioned last time. This object is the airplane of civil aviation including its pattern. 
  The patterns of airplane is a scale applied to real airplanes so they have the same general character with real airplanes we can see in the airport or in the sky except the size. Long body, two wings, two, three or four engines and undercarriage wheels. Of course, different models have some differences in length, the numbes of wheels and engines but the general charecter is the same. For example, most of the models of airplane of civil avaition have two engines such as Airbus A320, A330, Boeing B737, B757, B777 and the dreamliner 787 but some of them have four engines because they can carry more people or goods like Airbus A380, Boeing B747. But in fact, what makes it attract me is not only the difference between struture but also the coating and the signs in their bodies because different companies have different signs and coating, collecting their models is like collect stamps. Sometimes they may show some meaningful coating. The following photos are about them. And as I know, the airline industry of your country is really developed. Boeing, one of the best airplane manufacturers is in your country.

  Let me tell you the original memory of it. In fact, I have no interest in it. However one day, a breaking news came that an Boeing 777 which carried about two hundred and sixty people disappeared! It was a horrible airplane crash. And I wondered "What is boeing 777"  and I searched it in the Internet I found there are many models of airplanes.Since then I tried to learn about airplanes. It is impossible to experience even see all the models of airplanes because many models of airplanes like A380, B777,B767 are only used in international airlines. However, the pattern of them is easy to collect. It cost only about forty dollars, more cheaper than a ticket to take it to some places. And taking them is only an experience but but collecting them makes me see them everyday.
  It brings me a lot of happiness. I remembered that one day in my class, my teacher showed some photos of airplane. When the class was over, he talked with us about those photos, my classmates asked him “Are there any differences  of these planes?” he said that I found these photos in the Internet but I really don't know what differences they have. But I knew and I pointed out that what models they are and which airplane companies they belongs to. It seemed that they were shocked about what I said. They asked me how I knew them, I really did not know how to answer because it is just my bobby. But it feels good to know something they feel puzzled.
 Seeing various planes and collect patterns is important to me, the reason is simple: I like it, just like a child like her doll.

 Sincerely,Shuchang 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment