Friday, January 15, 2016

101 facts about me!

  1. I want to travel the globe.
  2. I have two half brothers in Colorado that don’t even know I exist.
  3. 2015-05-06 16.25.51.jpgI love Anthony Riley
  4. I love playing soccer.
  5. I am very adventurous.
  6. I love being outdoors.
  7. I would love to go to petoskey stone beach.
  8. I am a Grey’s Anatomy addict.
  9. My brother is my entire world, I can’t wait until he gets home.
  10. My brother is in the United States Army, currently finishing AIT in Fort Benning, Georgia.
  11. I love country music, I prefer it over any other kind of music.
  12. I love wakeboarding.
  13. If I could live on the lake or beach I would in a heartbeat.
  14. I am afraid to disappoint my parents.
  15. My grandparents are my bestfriends.
  16. I love my dogs, they may bark a lot but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
  17. I make sure everybody else is happy before I am happy.
  18. I don’t trust anybody.
  19. I love drinking coffee on a deck early in the morning.
  20. 2015-07-26 19.59.23.jpgI love thunderstorms.
  21. I hate snakes, but I will jump in any river.
  22. I love roller coasters.
  23. I love flying in airplanes.
  24. I want to go ziplining SO BAD.
  25. I am very indecisive.
  26. I have traveled quite a bit.
  27. I wish I lived in the 40’s and 50’s.
  28. Most of my family lives in Kansas.
  29. I was born in Independence, Kansas.
  30. The future does not scare me.
  31. I wish I had long hair, yet cut my hair every time it gets long.
  32. 2015-07-30 16.41.54.jpgI love taking pictures.
  33. I miss running track.
  34. I don’t have many friends, and I am okay with that.
  35. I keep a pair of roller skates and a tent in the trunk of my car.
  36. I want to get married on the beach.
  37. I am okay with being the cool aunt, not sure if I want kids.
  38. I have a cleaning problem, I constantly clean.
  39. Spring time is my second favorite time.
  40. Summer is my first.
  41. I love Christmas, but I hate the cold.
  42. I don’t have a gall bladder, it failed two years ago.
  43. I want to major in broadcast journalism.. as of right now. (very indecisive.)
  44. I hold grudges.
  45. I am a huge family person.
  46. I do not like having my nails painted.
  47. I rather wear sweat pants other than jeans any day.
  48. I love swimming.
  49. English is my best subject, but surprisingly got a higher score in science on the ACT.
  50. I dislike onions very much.
  51. Death scares me.
  52. I tend to care way too much.
  53. My dad has ocean blue eyes, and my mom has dark brown eyes, and it mixed mine into a very light caramel, golden.
  54. I don’t really care what people think of me, depending who you are.
  55. I stay quiet when I am angry.
  56. I rather go on a drive and talk or watch a movie than partying.
  57. I love stars. I love looking at them, I love admiring them, I love everything about them.
  58. I have a thumb that looks like a toe.
  59. I like all kinds of movies.
  60. I hate haunted houses, they scare the crap out of me.
  61. I do not like tomato soup.
  62. I always smell my cups before I drink out of them.
  63. I put ranch on my spaghetti.
  64. I talk a lot.
  65. I constantly rearrange my room.
  66. I am extremely close to my parents, they know everything about my life.
  67. I look just like my mom, but act just like my dad.
  68. I wish I could sing, or dance, or paint, or do something cool.
  69. If had a lot of money, nobody would know about it. I wouldn’t want anybody to know.
  70. I am Swedish Irish, Syrian, and Indian.
  71. I love to help people.
  72. I never ask for anything in return.
  73. I have a huge heart.
  74. I am a hard worker, very dedicated.
  75. I am the only daughter.
  76. I went to Cape Cod for a week and loved every single second of it.
  77. I went to New York City for christmas and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
  78. I hate math.
  79. I love socks.
  80. I love taking hot baths.
  81. I am awful at saving money.
  82. I love babies.
  83. I have never been to florida.
  84. I love pixar movies.
  85. I like American history.
  86. I get chronic migraines..miserable.
  87. I am in love with Beyonce.
  88. I went to a Boston Red Sox game in 2013.
  89. I tend to give chances after chances even if they don’t deserve them.
  90. I believe if people want to change, they will.
  91. I do not like possum, they scare the crap out of me.
  92. I am creative. I love being crafty.
  93. Feet don’t bother me, not many things do.
  94. I like baking.
  95. I have an “adopted” sister, with two very handsome nephews.
  96. IMG_0012.JPGI have participated in four 5k’s.
  97. I would love to go to San Francisco.
  98. Delaney Baker (my love) lives with me.
  99. I am in Vike Vision, and I love it.
  100. I have three tattoos.
  101. Graduation scares the crap out of me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, graduation may scare you, but you sound like you are full of wonder and adventure, and I imagine this next chapter of your life will be rich and wonderful. I am from Kansas, too, and I grew up in Kansas City, and I've often thought about moving back. Your list is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it odd that I smell my cups before drinking out of them too?! haha glad i'm not the only one! but hey if you ever get the chance to go to Florida most definitely go to south Florida! Miami is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete